For sale: – new price – € 179.000
Three store house with fantastic views near Samobor.
Are you looking for a house that is completely ready to move in? You really don’t have to do anything about it. A place for people who like good weather (wonderful temperatures from March to November), but also appreciate the charms of the seasons and snow in January. A place for people who want to be self-sufficient. No hassle with high bills and governments that make you more and more dependent. You use your own firewood, your own piece of land, your own sewer, etc.
A house worth investing in; value stability and return on money for the future.
Fantastic views on the Zumberak and Medvednica Nature Park.
The house is situated on a northern slope with a lovely view on the vineyards and surrounding forests van village. There is always a cool breeze in the summer and during the short winter days still plenty of sunlight. The house is built in a hill by a professional building company between 2007 and 2010. It has plenty of balconies and a winter garden. There is a small street in front of the house serving just four other houses down the road. No trough traffic. There is a big piece of land underneath the house with plenty of fruit trees like plums, apples and cherries. As well as walnut and hazelnut trees. The land offers a great opportunity to start your own vineyard. The amount of herbs and wildflowers between March and September is just overwhelming. Mowing service for this land is available.
The house is just a 10-minute drive from lovely Samobor with a great variety of shops and services. Zagreb is just a 20-minute drive away. There are several opportunities for walking and hiking.
Enjoy the Croatian hospitality and easy-going way of living. Make this your regular home or your holiday house where you can really enjoy the silence and peace of nature.
Most of the furniture is included in the price.
If you like to see the house we offer you one night for free in the bottom apartment (not during wintertime)
WHAT DOES THIS HOUSE OFFER…
- All papers are clear! 1/1
- An auspicious area with economic growth and rising value of houses
- quiet en peaceful location, dead and street, no heavy traffic
- 15 minutes by car to the tram in Precko and Jankomir
- 4 kilometres from Samobor with great shopping opportunities and schools
- Fantastic views on both sides of the house on Zumberak and Medvednica
- Orchard with plum, nuts and a variety of fruit trees
- Wooden storage/bungalow beside the house
- two parking places under the roofed carport
- No extreme heat in the summer as the house is built on top of a hill
- very spacious living room and kitchen with a fire heating
- A separate apartment that can be rented to tourists (the house has “kuca za odmor” permit)
- three bedrooms, three bathrooms
- complete insulation
- Massive wooden floors all over the house lots of durable natural materials
- Air conditioning, dishwasher, fireplace
- Very economic hot water system; 300 litres of hot water for less than 3 kuna!
- The house is completely finished and ready to move in. Take over of furniture is possible.
GREAT ADVANTAGES of LIVING IN CROATIA…
- Very low housing costs in Croatia, there is no real estate tax!
- The electricity bill is still very low in Croatia.
- The ultimate form of self-sufficiency.
- Municipal taxes are very low.
- A life in nature and of nature.
- Great hiking opportunities, fascinating views.
- No polluting industry, clean soil, clean water, and clean air.
- Great variety in culture and landscape.
- Coastal and continual, all within easy and fast reach.
- Excellent highways.
- The most expat friendly climate in the EU!